Product Marketing Coordinator
1stDibs is a one-of-a-kind online marketplace that connects design lovers to more than one million extraordinary pieces, from furniture and fine art to jewelry and fashion. As a leading global marketplace for design lovers, we enable shoppers to discover beautiful things and interact with top sellers from around the world and our team shares that passion. Our best-in-class platform allows shoppers to buy directly, negotiate a price, or bid on items at auction and enables them to interact with sellers throughout all stages of the transaction — including item inquiries, price negotiations, and customization requests.
The Seller Product Marketing team is responsible for all seller education of site features and seller communications overall. We are launching a new role for a Product Marketing Coordinator within our team to help us scale to serve thousands of sellers worldwide. As the Product Marketing Coordinator, you will help increase the efficiency of the product marketing team’s campaigns and content, as well as support marketing initiatives that drive seller success across all verticals.
This role will report to the Product Marketing Manager and work in close collaboration with the broader seller partner team, product, marketing, and editorial to develop and execute campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Maintain report outs on performance and effectiveness of campaigns across all seller channels and make content recommendations based on past performance
- Manage and regularly update seller educational content across channels
- Ensure strong value-based messaging, brand consistency and core values across all campaign communications
- Assist in coordination of seller education initiatives including online webinar production
- Create scalable content programs to drive seller success in our marketplace
- Refine email templates to optimize engagement
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Eloquent and effective written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- Proficiency with Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Comfort in digging in to data to measure impact of campaigns.
Nice to Have
- A love for design and eagerness to learn
- Experience and/or understanding of a marketplace/e-commerce platform is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML email coding and email management products is a plus
Our overall compensation package is made of several parts, base compensation being one of them. At 1stDibs we value and are proud of our culture, innovation, professional development and training workshops, trust and giving back to the community. Equity, a comprehensive benefits package, and incentive (IF APPLICABLE) are all are components of your total compensation package. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
1stDibs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The 1stDibs mission, to enrich lives with the extraordinary, can only be achieved when diversity, equity and inclusion are embedded into our values, culture and the way we do business. Enabling access to and celebrating unique and diverse perspectives is at the very core of what we do. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry, who are reflective of the diversity of our communities, and fostering an environment where every individual feels they belong, are valued and heard. As a leading design marketplace, we leverage the power of our platform and brand to empower historically underrepresented individuals, and the businesses they own, across the art and design industries.
Total Compensation Statement
1stDibs is committed to attracting, motivating and retaining top talent who drive the business forward and help us achieve our mission and vision. The company’s Total Compensation packages are designed to reward performance, be fair, equitable, and competitive, and consist of base salary, equity (where applicable), and health and work-life benefits.