Sales Operations Analyst, Latin America
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a member of our team within the GTM & Sales Organization, the Latin American Sales Operations Analyst will collaborate with sales to manage innovative go-to-market strategies, plans and programs that delight customers and drive growth in the Americas B2B Field organization. Key focus areas will include performance measurement, program management and sales team operational support.
What you'll Do
- Support Latin American leaders to accelerate the business across all product portfolio within the Digital Media business
- Provide timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, sales forecasting, and initiative performance
- Develop and measure critical operating plan metrics to ladder up to quarterly goals
- Support the development of innovative sales motions to drive new and expansion revenue
- Continuous identification of opportunities for process efficiency and elimination of manual tasks
- Coordinate quota, compensation and partner target processes and communications
- Contribute to the creation of dashboards for self-service reporting
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of relevant experience; strategy and operations experience is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to partner with stakeholders from various parts of the business ecosystem
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Motivated to deliver results; strong track record in meeting and/or exceeding targets. Degree or 5+ years of equivalent practical experience
- Proficient with CRM tools; ideally Sales force experience
- Comfort with visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
Desirable but not Essential
- Experience in a leading technology company or strategy consulting organization
- Deep knowledge of the technology industry including direct-to-consumer and/or business-to-business models
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.