2024 University Grad - Solution Consulting Analyst
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Solution Consulting group sits within Adobe’s Digital Strategy and Solutions organization and works directly with Adobe’s customers to uncover people, process and technology challenges that are preventing organizations from achieving priority business objectives. Solution Consulting plays a hybrid role of business consultant and technology expert. We become trusted advisors for our customers as they embark on digital transformation initiatives. Throughout their journeys, we collaborate to create customer-centric experiences that are powered by Adobe technology and that transform their business, operations, and customer experience. Our responsibilities include identifying and defining business challenges and objectives through discovery, solution mapping, dream-state vision setting and storytelling, product demonstrations, architecture modeling, and proof of concept creation. Through these engagements we demonstrate that value of adopting Adobe Experience Cloud technology.
What You’ll Do
- Actively participate in customer engagements on topics such as customer-centric business discovery, vision mapping and storytelling, technology roadmap development, hardware sizing, technology architecture planning, and proof of concept execution
- Work with cross-organizational partners including sales, customer success, digital strategy, product marketing, product management, enterprise architects and solutions architects to develop solid customer pitches.
- For customer engagements, you will learn to connect the dots between the customers’ business problem and Adobe’s solution offering to demonstrate value for the customer and their business
- Help brands to fully capitalize on the era of digital transformation, so they can deliver personalized and meaningful experiences across all devices and channels for their customers through Adobe’s solutions.
What You Need to Succeed
- Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with an interest in working with technology in a customer facing capacity graduating between December 2023 and June 2024
- Demonstrated interest in business strategy, digital marketing, technology, analytics or experience design through coursework, extracurricular activities, or work/internship experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills including conducting research, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Passion for new knowledge, resourceful and able to absorb concepts quickly
- You enjoy challenges and learning about industry and technology trends
- You are energetic, driven and bring a positive, can-do attitude to your work
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.