Senior Product Manager, Scale
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leader in the fraud prevention space. We help some of the most innovative banks and fastest growing fintech companies grow and scale operations by allowing them to find more good customers and onboard them without increasing the risk of fraud.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
What you'll be doing
Alloy has rapidly grown our clients and usage and have earned our way into interesting scaling opportunities and challenges!
The Scale vertical has a long term vision to make building on Alloy an obvious decision because our data and platform are unrivaled. Clients and prospects trust us because of our security, reliability, scalability, and an ever-expanding data marketplace. Our mission this year is to leverage the unrivaled data and platform of Alloy to provide clients and prospects with an enterprise-grade experience that offers exceptional security, reliability, scalability, and access to an ever-expanding data marketplace. We strive to be the go-to choice for businesses looking for a robust highly available platform to meet their needs.
In line with that vision and mission, the Scale vertical owns many of the core building blocks of Alloy’s platform, from our data partner network to our platform security and scalability to our engineering enablement. We have two squads within Scale - Platform and Data Partner Integrations and this role would work closely with both squads. These are teams that create the underlying services that drive Alloy’s scalability, security, connectedness and speed. Example initiatives that this role would lead include: optimization of Alloy’s API response times, improving client access to understand performance of their data products, investing in becoming truly Enterprise-grade by getting our product ready for Fortune 25 companies, building Alloy up to be a Data Marketplace, and launching tooling focused on improving engineering velocity.
As the Senior PM for Scale you’ll:
- Shape the future of Alloy’s Platform by leading the product strategy and prioritization efforts for the organization
- Become an expert on Alloy’s platform and core capabilities to form opinions about how we evolve our scalability, security and client service level objectives
- Partner closely with Engineering Managers, Engineers and Designers to develop, vet, and execute on that strategy
- Collaborate across Product, Marketing, and Revenue teams to drive excitement and adoption of new capabilities, foster a culture of innovation and improvement
- Working with our Professional Services teams and directly with clients, especially enterprises, to ensure our platform surpasses client expectations, and translate those insights into a strategy and long-term product roadmap
- Work across all levels of the development efforts to drive impact, from conception to engineering and QA to release marketing and client adoption
Who we're looking for
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, Alloy is looking for a technically-savvy senior product manager with proven success in shipping core platform products
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, owning a highly technical roadmap and delivering features that focused on underlying platform capabilities
- Deep curiosity about and empathy for technical and client challenges and desire to solve tough problems collaboratively
- Experience working across multiple high performing teams
- A track record of launching new product initiatives in close partnership with Engineering from requirements to fully deployed and adopted functionality
- Strategic thinking and data-driven decision making to shape the platform's long-term vision
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Experience at a high-growth startup is highly desired
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately, and opportunities will grow as the company scales up. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, to foster openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted NYC geography: $170-200k
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation
- Eligible new parents receive 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Learning & Development annual stipend
- Well-being benefits include access to OneMedical, Headspace, and more
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.