Account Manager, Hub DP, Hub Delivery Partner Program
Amazon’s team of Account Managers handle the steady state relationship with our Delivery Partner (DP) business owners as they successfully grow a new last mile package delivery business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this Individual Contributor role, you will serve as the face of Amazon to a portfolio of Delivery Partners (DP) assigned to delivery stations in a pre-defined region.
You will own your territory in developing and executing a plan to provide best-in-class support for our DPs, ensuring they launch successfully and maintain high performance, quality and customer retention.
You’ll accomplish this by collaborating with an integrated internal team of Station Operations Managers and Program Managers. You’ll work to analyze problems, discover insights, deliver recommendations, and drive change both internally and externally. This is a high impact type role where you will be collaborating with a new team and new processes from scratch in a highly ambiguous environment that pushes forward Amazon's innovation in the last mile delivery space.
On a daily basis, Delivery Partner Account Managers are responsible for:
- Coordinating quality and performance reviews to discuss business health and new opportunities, as well as to provide benchmarking data and insights.
- Coaching and training partners on best practices and process improvements to ensure they launch successfully and achieve performance metrics.
- Serving as an advisor and single POC for partner issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns.
- Work with a sense of urgency to drive and deliver goals while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Communicating program updates, operational impacts and disruptions.
- Partnering with internal teams to facilitate high quality solutions on behalf of DPs (Voice of Partner).
- Identifying workflow inefficiencies and working to formulate and implement operational improvements at the network level and to improve the individual DP experience.
- Willingness to travel <10%
- Experience with Excel
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- 2+ years prior experience in account management
- - Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $47,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $100,700/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.