Sr. Technical Account Manager, STV Ads, Video Ads
The Video Ads team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment for FAST (Free Ad-Supported Television) content. Our mission is to build earth’s most customer-centric advertising services for Amazon’s streaming publishers (e.g. Freevee, Fire TV Channels, Twitch). To accomplish this mission, we’re looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support streaming publisher creativity and innovation across in-house advertising technologies including supply & demand side platforms, identity services, database, big data, device/application-level services, networking, and more.
Driving long-term growth for our FAST publishers requires striking a balance between providing a streaming experience customers will love and creating products that advertisers want to buy (e.g. brand safe, relevant audiences). In this role you will partner closely with streaming publisher executives to identify and craft technical implementation strategies. You’ll then partner with Video Ads product/tech to launch these solutions.
Example responsibilities include:
- Build advertising solutions, provide technical guidance and advocate for the STV Publisher needs across advertising platform services
- Develop trusting relationships with STV publishers, understanding their business needs and technical challenges
- Using a combination of technical acumen and STV expertise, you’ll drive technical discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs, and risk management
- Collaborate with technical/product teams, business developers, marketing teams, media executives and advertising sales
- Proactively identify opportunities for STV publishers to gain additional value from Amazon’s ads technologies
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline
- 7+ years of related work experience.
- Experience in ads supply-side and demand-side technologies
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead
- Experience in Informational Technology operations
- Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more executive team member(s)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $73,900/year in our lowest geographic market up to $185,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.