Marketing Manager, Display Adv, Display Adv
Amazon Digital Advertising team (ADA) focuses on leveraging Amazon’s Advertising DSP to support the digital marketing initiatives of Amazon’s own strategic businesses. Our stakeholders are the internal marketing teams across Amazon, and our mission is to develop better digital advertising programs for those businesses. We operate across marketing, program management, and new product development. This specific role will manage display and video ad programs on behalf of large 1P advertisers who prioritize marketing objectives ranging from driving brand perception to purchases.
The complexity and the scale of the activities performed by the team increases as we deploy new media buying and measurement strategies and our ambition is to create a team of experts who are passionate about the opportunities available within Amazon Advertising and who relentlessly innovate on behalf of internal partners.
Key job responsibilities
The Marketing Manager is an Amazon Advertising expert designing, managing and scaling effective and innovative display programs via the Amazon DSP.
Key aspects of the role:
• Work closely with internal businesses to develop a deep understanding of their marketing goals and to identify the solutions within our DSP that best support these goals
• Identify the performance metrics relevant to each partner and manage ad programs towards expected performance
• Frequently audit operational processes to identify ways to reduce the operational cost of our programs
• Contribute to the development of Amazon Advertising solutions by identifying feature gaps and providing requirements and corresponding business cases to internal Ad Tech teams.
• Develop and evangelize new program initiatives leveraging the evolving technical landscape.
• Partner with technology teams to create and deliver against aggressive roadmaps.
• Define success criteria, design structured tests, and dive deep into data analysis to identify opportunities.
• Develop and manage campaigns across a variety of technology platforms, inventory sources, and ad formats, leveraging both internal and external opportunities.
About the team
The Amazon Digital Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored, display, video, and custom ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize strategies.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience building and optimizing multiple, simultaneous marketing campaigns
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Experience in multi-territory campaign management
- Experience in digital marketing and content production timelines and process
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $63,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $151,700/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.