Sales Account Manager, CPG
Amazon Ads operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a results oriented Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks. As an Account Manager, you manage and deliver against complex advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships and create revenue opportunities from the advertisers you own. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Senior Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration. The Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
Key job responsibilities
• Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Advertising solutions
• Develop annual brand and media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals/objectives
• Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations per brand and product line
• Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach
• Perform in-depth data analysis to deliver actionable insights & recommendations that influence short term / long term digital media strategy
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to achieve greater results on Amazon
• Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years relevant experience in a client facing role including but not limited to digital marketing, analytics etc.
- Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
- Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
- Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $70,200/year in our lowest geographic market up to $150,100/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. This position is eligible for variable pay via a sales compensation plan. These plans pay according to achievement level against sales targets and/or business objectives. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.