Sr. Account Executive, Enterprise
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, Audio and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to Nutrition and Wellness brands. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from the media or marketing world, and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to clients, apply today!
Key job responsibilities
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Understand Amazon's display advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
- Deliver highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- Understand and learn about the nutrition and wellness industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- 7+ years of digital media ad sales experience
- 5+ years of B2B sales across fortune 500 advertisers and agencies experience
- Experience closing sales and revenue generation
- Experience building new customer relationships
- Experience closing sales and generating revenue
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $108,200/year in our lowest geographic market up to $201,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. This position is eligible for variable pay via a sales compensation plan. These plans pay according to achievement level against sales targets and/or business objectives. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.