Principal Product Manager Tech, ACTS, Advertising
Principal Product Manager Tech, Creative Insights
Amazon Advertising exists at the intersection of marketing and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon owned properties as well as third party properties Amazon operates. We believe that advertising, when done well, can greatly enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
The Global Creative Success team within Amazon Ads is looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager Technical (PPM-T) to drive the future of Creative Intelligence. The mission is to help brands and creative agencies to build effective ad creative to connect with Amazon shoppers. As a PPM-T you will lead a global strategy to deploy creative intelligence products developed by a cross functional teams of diverse talent across data science, product management, content strategy and creative talent. You will define a multi-year strategy to help brands improve their creative performance by providing actionable data and insights on how to build relevant and engaging ads for Amazon shoppers.
You’ll need to operate with a high level of autonomy, collaborating closely with Advertising product, Creative, Technology and Science Teams. You’ll be analytical, working backwards from customer needs and data to build the future of how brands develop highly effective creative. As a leader you will have a proven track record of creating a strong vision and roadmap and successfully delivering business results.
• Own the vision, strategy and success measurement to help brands increase the effectiveness of their ad creative.
• Exhibit deep analytical ability and develop great expertise in Amazon’s proprietary metrics, working to constantly evolve how we analyze and communicate data and insights to our advertisers.
• Set the direction and priorities for your team and help to develop your team professionally via direct coaching.
• Partner effectively with other leaders in product, design, engineering, science and business intelligence to influence priorities and drive alignment.
• Plan and deliver on executive level goals.
• Monitor project execution and ensuring that the delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with target dates.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience technical product management
- Experience working directly with Engineers on product enhancements
- Experience in project management methodologies, business analysis, or process improvement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $144,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $279,900/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.