Global Learning Program Manager, AIGC Learning & Leadership
This role can be based out of any of the following US cities: New York or Seattle
Who You Are
You thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment. You are a critical player in developing and delivering experiences which enlighten, educate, and inspire the world’s most talented leaders. As an experienced member of the learning and development profession, you know that building best-in-class solutions is half the battle; delivering those solutions in a way that captivates our customer’s attention, promotes a frictionless experience, and integrates that experience into a learner’s ecosystem is essential. Your customer obsession and change enablement skillset allow you to implement learning solutions that mobilize our customer to action and ultimately deliver an impact to the business. Your high degree of ownership and results orientation drive you to collect, analyze, and report on data to ensure our learning solutions exceed a continuously rising quality bar. Your consultative skillset allows you to partner effectively with a wide range of senior leaders and subject matter experts to design and develop delivery mechanisms which drive adoption of our solutions. You are a sought out thought partner to the broader People Experience and Technology organization, central learning teams, and L&D teams across the different businesses. Your razor-sharp planning and project management skills allow you to manage multiple priorities and pivot with agility when circumstances change or a new direction is set. A builder at heart, your experience in adult learning and instructional design enables you to raise the bar on solutions you borrow from others and can roll up your sleeves and to build solutions when opportunities arise. You are self-driven with a high degree of ownership and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you regularly must balance speed and quality.
If you are a highly versatile learning and development professional that aspires to ply your skills at the highest level, we look forward to getting to know you.
Key job responsibilities
• Design, develop, and implement learning solutions to create meaningful employee growth experiences for several core Amazon businesses
• Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of learning programs and initiatives, and use customer feedback to continuously improve the quality and impact of our L&D solutions
• Build development experiences with a global mindset
• Identify opportunities for innovative and creative approaches to learning and development, and lead the implementation of new initiatives as appropriate
• Implement talent programs for high-potential and/or highly skilled technical talent.
• Partner with Central PxT L&D teams, HRBP/HRPs, and other key stakeholders to implement a best-in-class learning solutions that engages employees and builds capabilities
About the team
The Learning & Leadership team supporting the Advertising, IMDb, and Grand Challenge organizations seeks a results-driven, highly versatile learning leader to design, develop, and implement innovative and scalable Learning and Development solutions that enable Amazonians to do the best work of their lives.
Our teams strive to reinvent the way advertisers and agencies build brands and drive performance in their advertising. By using Amazon’s foundation in e-commerce, we help brands connect with the right customers through creative solutions and formats across screens and devices, and in the physical world. Our Learning & Leadership team invents comprehensive, scalable learning strategies and solutions that build leadership capability, drive a culture of innovation, and position Amazonians to continue delivering novel products and services which delight customers across the globe.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
• Bachelor’s Degree or certification in Instructional Systems Design, Adult Learning, Learning & Development, HR or a related discipline.
• 7+ years’ experience in the areas of learning and development, organization development, group facilitation, training and training design; or equivalent business experience
• 5+ years of project or program management experience.
• Experience developing and implementing learning strategies to support business results
• Proven ability to collaborate and influence across cross-functional teams in global environment without positional authority.
• Experience managing all aspects of large, complex learning projects including strong organization, communication and facilitation skills
• Experience creating programs to accelerate opportunities for high potential and highly technical employees to reach their full potential.
• Knowledge of emerging trends and technologies within the learning industry
• Strong analytical skills to track and report on various metrics, including initiative usage, impact and value to our learners and to our business
• Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, multiple projects environment
• Ability to think beyond short-term solutions and propose and implement long-term learning solutions.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $101,900/year in our lowest geographic market up to $189,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.