Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
Do you have a passion for Product Management and want to contribute to Artsy’s growing marketplace? We’re always looking for people to join our Product team at Artsy, and sometimes timing is everything. That’s why we want to hear from you…whenever!
Submit your application with us today and we’ll keep your information on file. When we have an opening, we’ll reach out if there is a match.
The art market is the last major consumer marketplace to come online and, with over $30B in commercial inventory, Artsy is the first company to aggregate the lion’s share of it onto a single marketplace platform. Our Product team is central to unlocking the full potential of Artsy’s marketplace to not only connect existing buyers and sellers, but to create a liquid secondary market and expand the art market overall.
Product at Artsy comprises of three product areas; Collector, Core Marketplace and Platform. In our Collector team, Product Managers (PMs) are responsible for collector experience (B2C and C2C), mobile, how collectors discover new artworks, and growth. In Core Marketplace, PMs are responsible for our partner experience (B2B), transactions & purchasing, and auctions. PMs in our Platform team are technical PMs, focused on data, infrastructure, security, etc.
We are currently only able to support employment within Germany, the UK or in the US* (*EST time zone hours)
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to reimagine the art industry while working with a talented, diverse, international team.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible time off: we empower Artsy employees to take time off based on their desires and needs that matter most to them
- We are a distributed-first company where employees have the flexibility to work from home. Offices are available for employees in New York, London, and Berlin. (In-person recommendations, and location will vary by role)
- Comprehensive healthcare & benefit options specific to each region and/or location
- Professional development, including: mentoring, lunch & learns, regular training, 1:1 management, and an open feedback culture
- Engaging opportunities and internal programming globally, to foster new relationships and build upon our collaborative community. Including: happy hours, holiday parties, global "All Hands" meetings, "Artsy Salon" (a yearly exhibition of our team's creativity), attendance to art world events, and more
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.