Enterprise Partnerships Manager
Enterprise Partnerships Manager
New York, NY
Posted Aug 11, 2023 - Requisition No. 118115
Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions, our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant Media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the Media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from QuickTake to New Economy.
We are looking for an ambitious, goal-oriented individual to join our Enterprise Partnerships team, who can facilitate new revenue opportunities for our growing group subscription business. One of your main responsibilities will be to identify new opportunities to expand markets and drive business growth while also enabling increased revenue from current accounts. You will play an integral role in developing strategic relationships and executing new global strategies to engage across multiple business units, driving operational rigor & articulating Bloomberg Media’s value proposition, capabilities & emerging set of compelling media products.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities, primarily for North America.
- Proactively discover and close large-scale, group subscription business opportunities.
- Research and identify corporate prospects, while understanding their business objectives.
- Be comfortable with the sales cycle from discovery to close of the deal.
- Liaise internally with stakeholders - collaborating across the Bloomberg enterprise to effectively deliver your best work
- Utilize internal systems and functionality to track and enter lead information and results.
- Report weekly on activity, sales and cumulative results.
- Be a strong culture carrier and ambassador for a business that is dynamic and growing quickly
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in outbound enterprise sales, with a successful track record.
- Track record of working within innovative sectors (i.e., healthcare, technology, energy, government, and education)
- Experience working with clients in multiple regions, with the opportunity to leverage global network of contacts
- Demonstrated expertise with cold calling and outreach to new prospects while building meaningful business relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a strong understanding of Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in subscriptions-oriented business a plus
- Problem solving and organizational skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/media/?tactic-page=588594
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.
We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 115,000 - 185,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus