Graphic Design Lead
About the Role:
CaaStle is seeking a highly engaged, hands-on Graphic Design Manager to join our Creative team. Reporting into the Creative Director, you will manage a team of 2 graphic designers and will craft content and layouts for a wide variety of fashion rental subscription programs for brands like Express, Vince, Maje, Gwynnie Bee, Haverdash, and ModLux.Rent. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will develop and design a wide variety of digital marketing assets, website layouts, social campaigns and communication tools to support the marketing and business objectives of our company and clients. Our client list is always growing, and we work fast! Being a self-motivated creative manager with the ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects and initiatives is crucial.
What You'll Do:
- Develop the design team’s workflow, manage workload, and enforce quality standards
- Lead a team of two graphic designers, managing team performance (coaching and feedback) and readily sharing information.
- Develop and execute concepts and layouts for websites, marketing emails, promos, social campaigns, banners, print materials and presentations for a variety of clients
- Strategize and create seasonal campaigns. Refresh templates.
- Manage new client launches. Oversee the creation of assets ranging from website development to email welcome flows, to packaging, to box inserts.
- Ideate and execute paid media and organic social campaigns for Instagram, Facebook, and Tiktok in partnership with the copy and photo art direction teams.
- Film and edit social media content. Create gifs and animations.
- Brainstorm creative ways to educate, activate, and inspire our client partners and members. Lead design team ideation sessions.
- QC the design team’s work to ensure brand standards are consistent across all assets, and projects are free from errors
- Stay up to date with current digital advertising, design, and social media trends across fashion and marketing in order to present new ideas to the business
- Collaborate and work closely with Marketing, Account, and UX teams to ensure key objectives are met
- Big picture thinking is critical. Understand CaaStle's marketing goals, business goals, and measurements of success and instill across your team.
We'd Love for You to Have:
- 8-10 years of graphic design experience, inhouse or with an agency, working directly with fashion, beauty, and/or lifestyle brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience with managing and mentoring a team of graphic designers
- Exhibit an expert understanding of direct marketing principles as demonstrated through a wide-ranging portfolio, with an emphasis on email, website design, videos and animation, and paid/organic social media campaigns. Please provide a link to your website or a PDF showcasing 15+ examples of relevant work.
- Experience creating websites and prototypes in Figma
- An affinity for presentation design. You excel at information design and can make complex ideas easy to understand.
- Knowledge of print production and print-ready file creation
- Excellent communication skills. Experience conceptualizing and presenting big picture ideas to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly react to changing priorities, timelines, and direction, all while advocating for your team and maintaining constant awareness of capacity and capabilities.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources, provide feedback/direction to your team, and develop creative solutions
- A process-driven approach to creative problem solving. Comfortable working within established frameworks.
- A strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital technologies
- Demonstrated expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to edit videos with After Effects, Premier and/or Final Cut Pro
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch, and InVision
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package with company stock options
- Pretax medical, dental and vision Care
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-provided Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage with optional "buy up" plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Flexible Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Family Leave
$110,000 - $120,000. Individual pay is determined by several factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
At CaaStle, we pioneered the clothing rental model and are now powering it for everyday apparel and accessories. Our workplace consists of an inspiring community of people from unique and diverse backgrounds, and our culture is built upon a foundation of respect and camaraderie. Join us in changing the face of fashion.
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.