Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a motivated Senior Product Designer to join our team working across all of our platforms, including web, mobile + hardware, to bring our digital product experiences to life and meet our high bar for quality + craft. If you have a passion for user-centered design and a track record of working cross-functionally to build + launch smart, engaging digital experiences, then we have meaty challenges for you in helping CLEAR deliver its vision in the travel + digital identity space. Our Product Design team is full of design geeks that love tackling complex problems + using our craft to make our tech feel like everyday magic.
What you'll do:
- Define simple, elegant solutions for problems both big and small
- Design and deliver end-to-end product flows/UX/UI that translate big abstract ideas into concrete solutions
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Research, Engineering, and Growth to ensure CLEAR is building the right solutions that address the highest-order needs of both our business and users.
- Be a fierce advocate for best-in-class UX/UI across the entire design lifecycle of our products both in the experience design, as well as the visual design of core products
- Map user flows, design, prototype, test and iterate on new features and products at the right level of fidelity prior to and after launch
- Help drive the right UX Research, both qualitative and quantitative, to yield insightful, actionable, data-driven design decisions.
- Articulate a compelling narrative for your design decisions for different levels of zoom that can inspire + influence partners, teams, and leadership with an openness to alternative perspectives
- Design and maintain interaction patterns and libraries, with experience building out design systems, cross platform, for visual style, typography, spacing, and motion
How you'll measure success:
- The well-crafted features and products you design + launch have a positive impact on our business and end-users.
- You shape our team culture for the better with how you show up every day + with your constant pursuit of design excellence
- You’re able to influence product strategy + roadmaps with new ideas + solutions that create measurable value
What you're great at:
- Have 6+ years of experience designing innovative consumer experiences across mobile and web
- Can navigate and execute each of the phases of the end-to-end design process.
- Relentless about understanding user behavior and mindsets, and anticipating new use cases
- Curiosity for exploring how technology affects real-world behaviors
- A design philosophy that emphasizes clean and simple user interactions
- Takes calculated risks: comfortable with designing to learn, unafraid of making mistakes, and finding the balance between data-driven decision-making and intuition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency with current design tools including Figma, Principle, Lottie, and Abstract
- Possess a strong portfolio that demonstrates your proven track record of success
- Ability to write, synthesize and/or analyze usability tests is a plus
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $130,000 - $170,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote #LI-Onsite