Senior Strategic Finance Associate
As part of the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be a strategic financial thought partner to the executive team and business owners throughout the organization. This position reports to the Head of Strategic Finance.
What you'll do:
- Build dynamic, detailed and scalable financial and operational models driven by key financial and operational metrics including our annual budget and 3-year plan
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop financial Opex & Capex forecasts including monthly meetings to identify key risks & opportunities; Serve as critical link between operators, corporate and management
- Own consolidation of the 3-statement model. Support creation of Investor Relations, Board of Director and Management Financial Review materials
- Own forecasting for Clear’s B2B Verified identity business
- Help drive new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate and support decision making, including M&A opportunities
How you'll measure success:
- Accuracy of financial reporting and forecasting
- Ability to communicate financial information clearly to various stakeholders
- Ability to inform strategic decision making using financial frameworks
What you're great at:
- Working well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and exhibit flexibility
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Adaptive and business intelligence tools (Looker) a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $140,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With nearly 19 million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.