Event Marketing Associate
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
As we embark on our journey to reach the next million customers, we are seeking a dynamic and resourceful Event Marketing Associate to bring our brand to life at in-person events for our prospects and customers.
Collectors is seeking an Event Marketing Associate to play a key role in planning and executing events primarily for PSA and DNA. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills, a passion for collectibles and a self-starter attitude with desire to make an impact.
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Event Marketing in the Marketing organization. Ideally the successful candidate will be within an hour of either our Santa Ana or Jersey City offices, but remote will be strongly considered for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do:
- Event Planning and Execution: Assist with the planning and execution of events, including on-site brand activations, local and national trade shows, and special events around current marketing initiatives.
- Marketing Integration: Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure event marketing plans are executed flawlessly.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, vendors, industry experts, collectors, and the Operations and Customer Care teams to ensure the successful execution of events.
- Metrics and Reporting: Compile and present event recaps to report event success back to the business.
- Budget Reconciliation: Work with Events team members to ensure budget oversight and reporting is up-to-date and accurate.
- Innovation and Trends: Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging event technologies to continuously enhance event experiences and maintain our leadership position on a global scale.
Who You Are :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Proven experience (2+ years) in event management, project management or related marketing position.
- A passion for collectibles and an understanding of the PSA and PCGS authentication and grading process is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and project management capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative thinker and collaborator with a growth mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Asana and Google Suite preferred.
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $66,496-$87,227 Actual compensation in this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All salaried employees are eligible for flexible time-off
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected].
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.