Senior Data Analyst, Data Analytics
Senior Data Analyst, Data Analytics
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will play an important part in contributing to the future of Current’s growth, and serving the data analytics needs of various teams at Current. You will take a lead in building and maintaining the Business intelligence framework at Current. You will assist in building and maintaining business intelligence tooling, modeling data in BI tools, designing templatized reports and dashboards, and creating meaningful metrics and KPIs will be your forté.
You will partner closely with the stakeholders/cross-functional teams to support their analytics and dash-boarding needs to drive key business initiatives. You will work closely with analytics and data engineers to drive the business requirements for data modeling and building data/analytics infrastructure and tooling will be crucial in order to be successful in this role.
- Establish Looker as a primary data reporting and analytics tool, build modular data models in Looker for efficient and sophisticated data analysis
- Drive data modeling requirements for analytics and data engineers
- Work closely with banking, growth, marketing, finance, risk and other teams to support their analytics and modeling needs in Looker
- Cater to operational and strategic analytics needs of different teams at Current
- Generate actionable insights and uncover opportunities for our teams to succeed
- Drive metrics standardization and build consensus among different stakeholders
- Drive data driven culture across the organization and coach/educate other teams on analytics best practices and self-service reporting capabilities
- Train and educate business users to leverage BI tools
- Help team(s) quantify their goals and KPIs/OKRs
- 5+ years of experience working in the data analytics/business intelligence domain
- 3+ years of experience building data models, reports and dashboards in BI tools(preferably Looker)
- You are a SQL expert, used to working with complex data sets; converting business problems into SQL is something that comes with ease to you.
- Exposure to dimensional modeling concepts to power meaningful analytics.
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIs.
- Ability to visualize data in different formats.
- Excellent communication, requirement gathering and prioritization skills.
- Ability to narrate a story with your data and insights that you generate.
- Some programming experience(Python Preferred)
Nice to have:
- Some statistical analytics knowledge and experience.
- Experience modeling data in dbt.
- Experience working with Fintech, banks or a B2C company..
- Experience working with one or more MPP databases (Prefered: Bigquery, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity in the form of stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Discretionary performance bonus program
- Biannual performance reviews
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Commuter benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSA benefit
- Employee Assistance Programs focused on mental health
- Healthcare advocacy program for all employees
- Access to mental health apps
- Team building activities
- Our modern Chelsea-based office with open floor plan, stocked kitchen, and catered lunches
This role has a base salary range of $165,000 - $195,000k. Compensation is determined based on experience, skill level, and qualifications, which are assessed during the interview process. Current offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits.