Senior Associate, Member Experience
MEMBER EXPERIENCE SENIOR ASSOCIATE, SUPPORT EXPERIENCE
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks with nearly 4 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empower everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Member Experience team is focused on two objectives: pushing the company to deliver great member experiences, and ensuring we deliver seamless customer servicing. In this role, you will work within a team to drive the continuous improvement of our user experience, with a focus on delivering customer servicing strategies and insights that drive positive member experiences. This includes ensuring our support team is operationally ready for new product launches, partnering with product to provide customer-insights which drive more seamless user experiences, and driving initiatives that improve member and agent experiences alike. You’ll build strong relationships with partners, for example product, engineering, compliance, marketing, and/or risk and act as the primary point of contact for various initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who has a strong ability to collaborate with various teams within the organization and can give voice to our member’s needs through the use of data and storytelling. In order to be successful in this role you’ll need to have strong organizational skills, an ability to prioritize work in a quickly-changing environment, and a drive for results and impact.
- Own the delivery of operational KPIs focused on customer satisfaction/effort, resolution rates, agent happiness, etc.
- Ensure readiness of the member experience organization to support new product launches and changes, including our front-line agents, escalations teams, and all support functions
- Become an expert on and monitor inbound drivers and proactively identify and propose actions to drive continuous improvement
- Advocate for our members and our support team during the product development process including new features, updates, and enhancements.
- Create and manage policies and procedures to facilitate best-in-class support for our members while partnering with the training, compliance, and risk teams
- Provide feedback and data-based insight to our product team and cross-functional partners to drive the continuous improvement of existing features and policies
- Advocate for improvements to agent tooling and experiences to improve agent retention and issue resolution
This role has a base salary range of $70,000- $96,000. Compensation is determined based on experience, skill level, and qualifications, which are assessed during the interview process. Current offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits.
- 2+ years in a member experience, operations, project management, or content role working with cross functional partners including product, engineering, and marketing teams
- A strong track record of success in project management at a technology company or other fast paced environment where member experience requires consideration
- A proven ability to advocate for member needs and influence partner decisions during product development and beyond
- Comfortable learning new tools and systems to find data and evidence to ground your member experience strategies
- You’re able to break complex problems into realistic solutions with a focus on KPI impact as well as effort required to implement
- You can work well with cross functional teams and are comfortable directly interfacing in a relatively flat organizational structure
- Ability to understand and communicate highly complex workflows in a manner that is understandable for someone with little to no context
- Prior experience working in customer service functions (e.g., training, content, operations, etc.) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity in the form of stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Discretionary performance bonus program
- Biannual performance reviews
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Commuter benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSA benefit
- Employee Assistance Programs focused on mental health
- Healthcare advocacy program for all employees
- Access to mental health apps
- Team building activities
- Our modern Chelsea-based office with open floor plan, stocked kitchen, and catered lunches