Associate, Brand Marketing
About Daily Harvest
At Daily Harvest we take care of food, so food can take care of you. We're committed to helping you nourish your body while taking care of the planet. How? By making it easy to eat more real, unrefined and sustainably sourced fruits and vegetables every day. Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Brand Marketing Associate to join our Brand team. The Brand team's mission is to bring our mission—to take care of food, so food can take care of you—to life. We build equity and consistency for the brand, create community and advocacy, and enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint and channel.
Daily Harvest is looking for a creative thinker and skilled collaborator to join our Brand team. The Brand Marketing Associate will play a critical role in helping us grow and scale our brand across all marketing channels and customer touchpoints. You’ll work cross-functionally to bring to life projects that drive awareness in new segments and grow brand affinity amongst our existing customers. You will act as a steward of our brand, ensuring every touch point is a clear articulation of our value proposition and an incredible experience for our customers. You are data-driven, culture-obsessed, and on the pulse of the food and health & wellness scene. To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable generating and articulating your creative ideas in written and spoken prose.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with the Brand team to develop strategies and execution plans that build engagement with key segments, tracking performance, spend, and ROI.
- Act as a steward for our brand, protecting and maintaining its essence across all touchpoints, including acquisition, customer experience, partnerships, social, PR, and events.
- Support message identification and positioning for campaigns and food launches.
- Receives insights from Data to inform our strategy and white space.
- Develop creative briefs that clearly communicate our goals, strategic imperatives, timeline, and standards across multiple touchpoints.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across integrated marketing, culinary, strategy and ops to execute new food launches and brand campaigns, and other marketing programs.
- Support the development of in-depth competitive analysis and ample learning to make recommendations for our marketing efforts.
- Stay on top of emerging trends at the local and national level; keep a consistent pulse on the cultural landscape.
- Proactively identify opportunities to further communicate our brand mission.
- Work closely with PR and Social to support initiatives with content creators, influencers, and content to maximize impact.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a brand or product marketing role in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in eComm, DTC, Grocery, and/or CPG (food brands, a plus!)
- Fluency in digital marketing channels and building community via digital channels
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and project management
- Experience and comfort with creative ideation and campaign concepting
- Experience building decks from scratch and presenting them to leadership
- Excellent writing proficiency
- Understands how to monitor, report, and generate insights for brand activations and campaigns
- In tune with emerging trends and can predict what's coming in and out of style
- Self-motivated, “can do” attitude with a desire to build, a growth mindset
- Unlimited PTO Plan + flexible working hours
- Equity participation
- 401K participation + company match
- Competitive medical, dental, + vision insurance
- Fun IRL + virtual quarterly team events, happy hours, + DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Citi Bike discounts, + Health & Wellness Perks
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry (...always stocked)
- In-office access to everything we create (including recipes in development)
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.