Marketing Operations Manager, B2B
DailyPay, Inc. is transforming the way people get paid. As the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution, DailyPay uses an award-winning technology platform to help America’s top employers build stronger relationships with their employees. This voluntary employee benefit enables workers everywhere to feel more motivated to work harder and stay longer on the job, while supporting their financial well-being outside of the workplace. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit DailyPay's Press Center.
The Marketing Operations team is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to lead our B2B Operations practice. This role is critical to ensure our Marketing Technology stack supports our B2B Marketing strategy. This role is responsible for measuring the success of campaigns and leads, and providing recommendations back to the B2B Marketing team and other stakeholders. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing Operations and Strategy.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- This role requires someone with technical knowledge of Marketo, Bizible (aka Marketo Measure), and Salesforce
- Utilize the MarTech tools to the fullest extent, continually keep up with industry and MarTech trends to align with DailyPay’s Marketing roadmap to optimize our tech stack and processes
- Clean and upload demand generation lists including for events and trade media into Marketo for lead scoring
- Provide audience lists to media agency for campaign targeting, optimize lists based on Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Responsible for Program Management of Demand Generation Events, including:
• Campaign creation in Salesforce and Marketo for all events
• Form creation and tracking for special suites and ticketed events
• Schedule all pre- and post-event follow ups to interested prospects
- Drive email program builds and execution for both B2B Marketing and Client Success teams, including:
• Building emails using templates
• Creating UTMs for tracking
• Supporting Client operational email campaigns around holidays
- Build out web content for B2B Marketing programs and manage all web forms via Marketo and LinkedIn
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Marketing Operations experience, preferably in B2B Demand Generation
- Marketo, Bizible, Salesforce experience, preferably Marketo Certified Expert
- Experience with Zoom Webinars, LinkedIn Lead Generation Forms, Salesloft, ABM Platforms, Folloze, and Salesloft preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to implement and enforce processes that ensure best practices in marketing
- Experience either building or maintaining lead lifecycle scoring models
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.