Business Operations - Launch
At Dart Technologies, our mission is to build the passenger operating system delivering digital media and services for connected and autonomous e-mobility, making cities smarter and the ride more enjoyable. We do this by providing an iOS/Android-based infotainment platform for mobility partners to elevate the in-car experience by delivering engaging content to audiences on the move. As a T-Mobile Accelerator-backed company, our team is uniquely positioned at the intersection of media and mobility, with prior experience deploying digital out-of-home media platforms at RMG Networks (fka Danoo) and Starwood Hotels, as well as expertise working with OEMs and suppliers advising the US Treasury during the Automotive Bailout.
Launch additional cities and channels extending Dart Auto media platform. Ideal candidate will have prior GM experience in mobility and/or digital media, having launched products successfully from 0 to 1.
- Develop, execute, own business plan for launch
- Write playbook, capturing process and considerations for launching markets
- Make suggestions on improving broader operational processes
Experience and Skills:
- 6+ years of general management, operations, or strategy consulting experience
- Proven track record of effective problem solving and executing tactical solutions
- Ready to drop into new situations and setup efficient processes
- Willingness to learn, as well as give and receive feedback frequently
- Well-organized, data driven, can operate across distributed teams
We're looking for:
- Self-driven problem solver with proven track record of exceptional accomplishments