Marketing Operations Manager, B2B CRM
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work, how we hire, and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.
Lifecycle Marketing at Dashlane is a team of CRM, Demand Generation, Customer Marketing and Marketing Operations Technologists that shepherd customers throughout their journey from prospect to true fan. We use an evolving mix of marketing tech to deliver timely relevant messages that engage customers across the platforms and devices they use. We advocate for a smooth customer experience using data to validate our hypotheses and demonstrate our impact. We succeed when we drive customer and revenue growth.
About the role:
In this role, you will lead B2B marketing operations initiatives that increase MQLs and fuel sales pipeline (SQLs) in order to drive revenue. You will collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Revenue Operations to score and route leads. You will also own the Lifecycle Team’s marketing tech stack including our suite of CRM and demand generation tools.
This role will be in our NYC office, in a hybrid capacity for three days a week.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create and manage the lead funnel/customer management and reporting (define, scoring, handoff, routing, health, tagging and performance reporting)
- Own the marketing team's tech stack; manage marketing operations systems, including auditing, development, and communication to the marketing and sales teams
- Lead business-critical projects with cross functional stakeholders in order to clean and maintain the integrity of the database, implementing best practices for lead generation and management.
Oversee the end-to-end quality assurance and hygiene of lead data from data capture to database storage
- Use performance data to drive opportunity assessments that inform new marketing and sales initiatives
- Own and manage any other ops-related projects, which includes but not limited to supporting new vendor integrations and GDPR/CAN-SPAM compliance
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years experience as an advanced Marketo user and skilled at integrating and configuring tools, campaigns, and data flows. Marketo expert certification preferred
- 2+ years experience as a power user and admin of Salesforce
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience creating marketing reports/dashboards, utilizing strong analytical skills and attention to detail, in order to guide strategy and influence stakeholders
- Comfortable working with a spectrum of technical/non-technical people as well as all levels of an org chart
- A systems thinker with a high level of organization skills
- Self-starter and adaptable - you enjoy the process of discovery and creating processes
- Curiosity to learn more paired with the ambition to take ownership
- A coachable nature with a hunger to grow
- Collaborative teammate with proven ability to execute a vision through listening and using data to inform decisions
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Experience with enrichment platforms like Clearbit, intent platforms like 6Sense preferred, and data visualization platforms like Tableau
Salary Range: $117,000 - $137,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of total compensation package that also includes benefits, and other opportunities at Dashlane. We also include equity in all compensation packages and believe 100% of Dashlaners should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we hope will be a lot of upside growth.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other Dashlaners. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at Dashlane to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.