Sales Enablement Manager - Commercial and Sales Development
Our GTM Enablement team is a unique strategy and curriculum team that plays an integral part in connecting our go-to-market approach and curriculum to customer value. We’re interdisciplinary thinkers leveraging diverse business backgrounds in engineering, education, management consulting, business operations (and more!) to define, manage and measure Datadog’s global go to market motion. We empower all of Datadog’s customer-facing teams with the right information, skills, and tools at the right time in order to maximize their ability to land, expand and drive Datadog’s next phase of growth.”
Datadog is looking for a strategically focused Sales Enablement Manager to build, deploy, and manage a Global Sales Enablement program for Commercial and Sales Development. In this role, you will partner with key sales stakeholders across the company to build an end-to-end enablement curriculum and to create best-in-class programs for the teams. This role reports to the Director of Sales Enablement Curriculum and Strategy.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with key business stakeholders on a global basis (Commercial and Sales Development leadership, Product Marketing, Product Management, Growth Strategy)
- Design, build and implement the Commercial and Sales Development teams’ learner journey including onboarding, everboarding, on-demand resources, and manager development
- Build an ongoing training and certification program (demo certs, etc) for Commercial and Sales Development teams. Establish the cadence/need for recertification
- Strategize, develop, and deliver effective enablement for high-impact Commercial and Sales Development playbooks in collaboration with Sales leadership, Product Marketing, and other stakeholders
- Develop scalable ways to introduce new content and update existing trainings
- Work with Growth Strategy teams to gather data and insights to identify key learning opportunities and gaps
- Track, measure, and innovate efficiency and efficacy of training, tools and processes for the Commercial and Sales Development teams. Provide recommendations for ongoing improvements
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years in revenue enablement, learning and development, sales, go-to-market (bonus points for a combination!)
- Experience with Sales methodologies, processes, and enablement best practices such as customer journey, curriculum creation, and competency-based program design
- Project management experience delivering quality product on short timeframes
- High ownership: You won’t be satisfied until every GtM function achieves their potential
- Experience developing dynamic and engaging trainings for various audiences
- Appetite for the technical: You’ll jump right and learn how our products work
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: You make the complex simple
- Team oriented and empathetic: You can work with leaders, analysts, engineers, reps, marketing, your own team, whomever!
- Scrappy and entrepreneurial: You enjoy building and iterating, and don’t mind getting messy
- BA / BS required
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on individual performance
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
- Giving programs
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $86,000 - $125,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.