Global Partner Programs Manager
The Datadog Partner Team is looking for a Global Partner Programs Manager. In this role, you will own the partner programs strategy globally for the Datadog Partner Network (DPN) with a focus on Datadog’s Sales & Services partners including systems integrators, managed service providers, and resellers. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of partner programs such as the Datadog MSP and Reseller programs, and broader DPN program and partner tiers. This role reports into the VP, Channels & Alliances and works cross-functionally with marketing, sales, field enablement, product, sales ops, systems, finance, and legal to build, evolve, and implement Datadog partner programs for the benefit of customers, partners, and Datadog.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for managing and implementing Datadog partner programs globally to recruit, onboard, and enable partners to drive incremental revenue for partners and Datadog.
- Managed Datadog partner incentives to drive incremental revenue for partners and Datadog.
- Develop partner programs communications and content strategy in conjunction with marketing, partners solution architect, and enablement teams to enhance the overall partner experience.
- Communicate partner programs strategy, value proposition, and operations externally to partners, customers, analysts, and internally to field teams.
- Manage and evolve DPN partner agreements and contracting processes, working in close coordination with Datadog legal, Deal Desk, and Sales Operations teams.
- Work closely with systems and marketing operations teams to ensure the DPN Partner Portal provides partners an easy to use and engaging platform to manage their Datadog practice (lead/opportunity registration, training, partner designations, program participation, etc).
- Own partner program metrics and reporting to key internal stakeholders, working in collaboration with GTM Strategy and Operations.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience working in high-tech B2B partner ecosystems; public cloud ecosystem experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing partner programs globally, including channel incentive programs.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams to successfully deliver key initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interacting with and presenting to senior leadership.
- Data driven with an ability to analyze revenue and profitability metrics.
- Experience with Partner Portals
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $153,000 - $210,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.