Sales Systems Developer
Datadog’s Revenue Operations team is seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce expert, who will impact a rapidly growing internal environment and partner facing portal. This individual will proactively engage and support our internal customer needs and ensure we are delivering high quality solutions. The individual will focus on supporting Datadog’s global partner experience by enhancing the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Systems configuration and operation.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with multi-functional teams: Sales, Channels & Alliances, Partner Marketing, Field Enablement, Product, Engineering, and Finance to analyze and optimize the processes related to Lead-to-Opportunity, Deal Registration, Partner On-Boarding
- Implement and maintain a first class partner facing experience
- Become subject matter expert for Channel and Alliances processes in Salesforce Experience Cloud through day to day support of internal and external Partner Users
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT), deployments, and tech stack audits with the team to ensure business requirements are met and upheld
- Prepare data from various internal and external sources in order to import updated data into existing databases, using data load, etc.
- Define Partner Strategy goals and KPIs for onboarding new partners and Deal registration.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration
- Strategically build out global support models for L1, L2 and L3 support flows
Who You Are:
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce, including any combination of configuration and development, flow automation, user management, and report generation.
- Specific hands-on technical and solution implementation experience with Salesforce Experience Cloud
- APEX & Lightning Web Component Development experience
- Strong knowledge of Sales and Channel & Alliances business processes
- Strong experience with Salesforce Partner portal features and configuration- Security & Partner role management, Deal Registration and Forecasting etc
- Outstanding ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide guidance on technical solutions
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases
- Salesforce Developer Certification, Experience Cloud Consultant
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive health benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $85,000.00 - $100,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.