At Datadog, Business Operations run the day-to-day operations for Datadog and help to keep our employees safe, happy and productive, which means every day is different. Business Operations work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
Datadog is looking for an Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment to provide exemplary support for various high level and C-Level executives located in New York City.
This highly visible and professional position requires diligent attention to detail, impeccable time management skills, and an ability to multitask. This role reports directly to the Manager, Executive Support.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain executive calendars, coordinate internal and external meetings, arrange calls, dinners, events, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Perform a wide variety of administrative and support duties on behalf of executives including managing time sensitive and confidential documents
- Work with the Executive Support Team on projects related to new hires, events, office functions, socials, offsite meetings, etc
Who You Are:
- 5 years of experience supporting multiple leaders
- Tech-savvy with a strong interest in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Proficient in G Suite
- Someone with high integrity who can maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Even-tempered, kind and respectful; able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in, both verbally and in writing
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
- A great multitasker and team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
In lieu of a cover letter please answer the below questions in less than one page:
- A guest has been waiting for 15 minutes and the CEO is nowhere to be found. How do you handle the situation?
- Describe a time where you coordinated chaos to perfection.
- What apps/methods do you use to stay organized?
- LinkedIn account link
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $80,000.00 - $120,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.