Senior Manager, Benefits
We’re hiring a Senior Manager, Benefits to support Benefits in the Americas. They will work closely with the People team in order to create competitive and inclusive benefits programs across the Americas and ensure Benefits deadlines, quality of service and operational excellence. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the People team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement Americas benefit programs including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), commuter benefits, retirement plans, voluntary & supplemental benefits offerings, onsite and remote wellness programming for the Americas region (currently US, Canada, Mexico, Paraguay, and Brazil)
- Lead all benefit related training and discussions with Datadog team members, including new hires, recruiters, and Datadog’s executive team, to support the needs of the business and our employees
- Manage and prioritize the day-to-day activities of Benefits team members
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the benefit programs, processes, and practices, and analyze data to recommend revisions to ensure equitable and competitive programs
- Ensure full compliance with all state and federal regulations, reporting and filing requirements relating to all benefit plans. Work closely with benefit brokers and vendors to ensure timely and accurate ACA reporting compliance, 5500 filings, IRS and DOL filings and audit responses, and all other benefit related compliance obligations across the region.
- Strategically communicate benefit offerings, opportunities to drive adoption of all our offered benefits, and be the subject matter expert on benefits in support of our employees across the region.
Who You Are:
- At least 8 years experience managing the entire benefits function, including design, administration and compliance
- Experience with Workday is required
- PHR, SPHR, or CEBS certification a plus
- Proficiency in Excel including pivot tables, vlookups, conditional formatting, if-and formulas
- Service-oriented attitude and patience to work with all types of employees
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies, procedures and programs
- Critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills
- Experience in a high-growth company at a top, employer of choice a plus
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $155,000 - $227,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.