Business Operations Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Solutions Operations (TS Ops) Engineer to design and oversee the technology systems that enable Technical Solution (TS) to operate efficiently and achieve our strategic goals. Datadog’s TS team is comprised of 700+ customer-facing technical experts around the world from Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers to Support Engineers that work with prospects and customers across their journey with Datadog to deliver outstanding customer experiences and drive growth through rapid product adoption.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with stakeholders to identify technical needs and translate them into requirements, then evaluate and recommend technology solutions that best meet our business objectives.
- Design and oversee the implementation of technology tools & systems that enable TS teams to efficiently and effectively achieve their KPIs and strategic goals.
- Develop and maintain system architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, process maps, and other documentation to ensure our technology systems are well-designed and efficient.
- Ensure that technology systems are scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Develop & maintain relationships with technology vendors and service providers.
- Build productive cross-functional working relationships with partner teams including engineering, enablement, sales operations, and growth strategy
- Develop and deliver training programs for technology systems and best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in technical operations architecture.
- Work a hybrid model of 3-5 days in office per week from our San Francisco office location.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience with multi-channel ticketing systems (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud), customer relationship management (CRM) systems (i.e. Salesforce)
- A critical thinker who defaults to a customer-centric approach, enjoys problem-solving & automating processes
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience supporting a global multi-channel Technical Support, Professional Services and/or Sales Engineering team a plus
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A thorough and effective communicator and you pride yourself on your meticulous documentation
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $74,000.00 - $108,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.