Are you looking for a role where you’re critical to every part of the business? Do you want to help ensure that our teams deliver software so that our analysts can deliver service to our customers? How about being a crucial part of making sure our internal teams operate efficiently?
You're not afraid of new technology - in fact, you love diving in and figuring out how it works. Whether it's a successful launch or a few bumps in the road, you're always up for a challenge. Balancing multiple projects at once is no easy feat, but when everything clicks into place, there's nothing quite like that sense of satisfaction.
The best part of the job? Seeing someone use a capability you've built and hearing them exclaim, "omg! Wow, I can't believe how easy that was." You care about the success of your colleagues and take pride in helping them achieve it.
As a cloud-based IT organization, we're breaking the traditional mold and thinking creatively about how we can make the day-to-day life of our employees simple. We're always looking for innovative solutions, and we need someone with the wit and determination to help us achieve our goals.
If you're up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!
What Expel Can Do For You
- Provide the autonomy to define problems and propose solutions
- Deliver never-ending opportunities to tackle business problems
- Surround you with a diverse team of problem solvers
- Ensure you get support, mentoring, and feedback to make you successful
What You Can Do For Expel
- Manage and maintain IT systems in a cloud native environment
- Proactively find opportunities for improvement and build automations to streamline operations
- Build and routinely update documentation on automations, configurations, and operating procedures
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to identify integration issues, solve errors, and optimize performance
- Provide friendly and unflappable high-level technical support
What You Should Bring With You
- Proficiency managing cloud applications such as Okta, Google Workplace, Slack, Zoom, Microsoft 365, Jira, and Confluence
- Experience automating tasks and integrating systems using automation tools like Workato, Okta Workflows, and Microsoft Power Automate.
- Capacity to balance a mix of urgent, interrupt-driven tasks and project-level work.
- Adept at translating technical concepts and communicating to non-technical audiences
- Outstanding problem solving abilities, with a desire to get to the root of sophisticated issues
- macOS and Windows operating system administration skills including experience with Jamf and Intune
- 5+ years of professional experience with IT, 2+ of which were in an engineering or sysadmin capacity
- A college degree or credible panache
The base salary range for this role is between $89,800 USD and $130,200 USD + bonus eligibility and equity.
We believe in paying transparently and equitably. Your salary will ultimately be based on factors such as your experience, skills, team equity, and market data. You’ll also be eligible for unlimited PTO (which we model and encourage), work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and really excellent health benefits.
We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer: You'll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.