New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Meta Product Managers work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving quickly.Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology projects for web-based products and platforms.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools, platforms, and/or products.
- Drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity and enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics.
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 5+ years product management or related industry experience
- Requires a Bachelor's degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field and 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Experience product management or product design
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones
- Experience delivering technical presentations
- Experience analyzing complex, large-scale data sets and making decisions based on data
- Experience gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- Displaying leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Proven communication skills
- Experience identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Experience going through a full product life-cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Proven to be enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment in which the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm