Program Manager (Social Impact)
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Approved Remote Locations: New York, NY | San Diego, CA | Los Angeles, CA | Houston, TX | Boston, MA | Baltimore, MD
Facebook is seeking an Program Manager to support Social Impact programs and Ads Transparency Operations in the Government & Social Impact Partnerships team.
The Program Manager will manage end-to-end program operations from program scoping, participant applications, participant payout, and program review. They will be intricately involved in solving operational challenges, and advise where process improvement is needed.
The ideal candidate will be an operations professional who can think strategically and adapt quickly, with solid experience in partner programs. They will exhibit great communication and planning skills in a team-oriented, fast-moving environment.
• Work cross functionally across internal teams, including Policy, Legal, and Communications to advance our social impact strategy and scale programs
• Execute and manage end-to-end program operations, from design to review
• Manage ad transparency review process for government and nonprofit partners as well as ad coupon operations, payments and donations letters
• Serve as a guide to connect partners with resources that will build their organizational capacity
• Maintain Program Management best practices to include thorough documentation, capture lessons learned, and effective knowledge management
• Create report and tracking mechanisms to capture process statuses, updates, and issues
6 years of experience in Operations, Program Management or GTM
Proven success in implementing operational processes and systems
Experience with Meta’s advertising tools and policies
Experience in the social impact or nonprofit space
Experience working on highly cross-functional, global teams.