Paid Media Manager
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
What you’ll do
Fireblocks is looking for a talented Paid Marketing Manager to own the development and execution of our paid media strategy. The position will be responsible for day-to-day management of multiple paid digital marketing campaigns at a global scale – execute paid search and display advertising strategies, perform keyword research and management, stay on top of analytics and tracking, bid and budget management, and campaign reporting. This position will also be expected to improve paid media campaigns efficiency and increase conversions.
- Lead the implementation of Fireblocks paid marketing campaigns on Google Ads (PPC) and 6sense
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Tableau
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Work with Digital Products team to craft landing pages and lead-gen forms to distribute content through relevant paid program
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
- Reporting on KPIs against our broad marketing goals (i.e. brand awareness, lead generation)
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to grow and optimize our SEO presence across key verticals
- 5+ years paid media/paid search campaign management
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills with strong writing and communication abilities
- Proven track record of implementing and managing successful marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on budget management and weekly reporting on paid media spend
- Outstanding communication and presentation skill
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in social media advertising (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) not required but would be a major plus
- Experience in SEO would be ideal, but is not required
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 110,500 to 149,500 . The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.