Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Gopuff Ads is seeking an experienced sales and marketing professional to help build and sell Gopuff’s advertising solutions to key CPG partners. This individual is a creative problem-solver who has a track record of working in fast-paced, ambiguous environments and exceeding sales targets. You’ll succeed in this role if: you are results-driven, a builder, enjoy working with cross-functional teams, you’re collaborative, detail oriented, and a go-getter.
- Identify, prioritize, and cultivate CPG client relationships & business opportunities.
- Own account planning and forecasting to inform revenue targets and sales strategy.
- Define the overall approach for specific CPG partners and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal & external data.
- Articulate and update clients on Gopuff Ads products and developments.
- Partner with Junior Account Manager(s) to deliver packaged solutions that achieve partner objectives and analyze post-campaign performance & put forward optimization recommendations.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Merchandising, Marketing, Analytics) to identify strategic opportunities and unlock deeper partnerships & investments.
- Exceed sales goals.
- 5+ years experience in advertising/media sales (CPG industry, e-commerce, or retail media preferred).
- Track record of growing a book of business and reaching/exceeding targets.
- Established relationships with marketing decision-makers at CPG companies and agencies.
- Deep understanding of the retail media landscape and the opportunities within.
- Ability to navigate and perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- Retail Media Industry experience and network is a strong plus
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role
- This role is eligible to participate in Gopuff's commission plan and it is common for employees in this role to receive total on-target earnings of $176,400 - $300,000. The estimated base salary for this role is $150,000 - $169,000.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.