Campaign Manager, Data
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Join Gopuff Ads and immerse yourself in a role that offers deep insights into our data business and adtech partnerships. In this position, you'll engage with leading companies, gaining exposure to top-tier industry practices and innovations. You'll manage projects that directly contribute to our cutting-edge retail media offerings, working across various Gopuff teams to drive our initiatives forward. This opportunity is not just about contributing to today's projects; it's about growing alongside a team that's at the forefront of digital commerce, providing you with unparalleled professional development and exposure to the core of the digital advertising ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and possesses a keen interest in the intersection of adtech, data, and retail media. With a knack for managing complex projects and a desire to engage with leading industry partners, this individual should be comfortable navigating the fast-paced environment of digital commerce. Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across several departments within Gopuff are essential. We're looking for someone who is eager to learn, ready to tackle new challenges, and can bring a fresh perspective to our team, driving both immediate impact and long-term growth.
- Manage and coordinate strategic adtech and data partnerships, ensuring alignment with Gopuff Ads' objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams across Gopuff to integrate and leverage adtech solutions effectively.
- Monitor and report on the performance of partnerships and projects, identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Facilitate communication and project planning between stakeholders, ensuring clarity and progress towards goals.
- Stay informed on industry trends and innovations in retail media and adtech, applying insights to drive strategic decisions.
- Support the development and execution of projects that contribute to the growth and success of Gopuff's data business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Merchandising, Business, or Economics is a plus)
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Excel/ Sheets is required
- 1-3 Years of experience in Program or Project Management
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience in programmatic media, data marketplaces, performance marketing, and retail media is a plus
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role
- Salary Range: $46,800 - $71,073
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.