Paid Performance Manager
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
We are seeking a Paid Performance Manager to join our marketing team. You’ll partner closely with our Director of Marketing, Marketing Designer, Senior Content Manager, Data counterparts and other key company stakeholders to effectively manage our paid social channels in support of rider & driver growth.
This role is perfect for you if you have a growth-focused mindset & are looking to get your hands in the weeds to unlock new optimizations, improvements & opportunities! Our goals are twofold: 1) first rides via user acquisition & 2) qualified driver applications. Success for this role is the ability to improve our CAC while increasing volume for each side of the business.
- Lead all paid digital efforts across our consumer & driver-focused channels both strategically & executionally.
- Efficiently & effectively manage our digital marketing budget while being mindful of key metrics such as CAC, LTV, ROI, etc
- Provide recommendations on ways to optimize & improve current channels, including creative improvements, budget recommendations, testing opportunities, & new ad formats
- Provide recommendations on new channel opportunities & successfully set up new channels
- Partner with the data team to ensure we have full visibility on health of performance & our respective funnels. Communicate what additional information Performance needs for effective decision making
- Ensure proper tracking & attribution is set up across app & web based efforts to measure effectiveness, including UTMs, pixel data & conversion tracking
- Working independently, keeping project timelines on track and showing process to broader marketing team
- 6+ years experience with managing end to end paid digital channels (Meta, TikTok, Search, etc)
- Experience working in lower funnel, conversion focused campaigns with web & app based objectives
- Experience working with data tools & measurement partners
- Experience working in a fast paced agency or startup environment
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation range $115-130k per year, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Stock Options
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
Position is based in New York City. Candidates must currently reside in New York City area.
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.