Manager, Sales Development (Remote, EMEA)
We are looking for a results driven Manager, Sales Development- EMEA to manage and grow our EMEA SDR team and help us expand our business in the region. Reporting to the Director of EMEA Sales Development, you will be an important contributor to our regional leadership team, driving recruiting, pipeline generation strategy, and proactive coaching and development for our SDRs.
The Sales Development Manager holds ultimate responsibility for the team's pipeline success and team culture. As such, this leader should be experienced in partnering effectively with cross-functional leaders across the GTM organization, from Sales and Marketing to Operations and Enablement.
We need someone who is confident and decisive but also humble, empathetic and open-minded. While there is a massive opportunity for Grafana Labs in the EMEA region, there are also problems to solve and building to be done. We need someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment but who prioritizes intentionality and quality, and who sees these challenges as opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a 1st line management role, where you’ll develop and mentor a team of SDRs, including responsibility for performance management, recruitment, and training
- Help execute on the strategy to ensure the success of our open source users and pipeline generation
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Enablement, and Recruiting
- Take an analytical and data-driven approach to your business with strong instincts, decisiveness to influence change and drive improved productivity
- Drive an inclusive, collaborative environment, where there is constant learning and growth
What we look for:
- 3 years of first-line management and/or experience in sales, sales development, operations, or enablement.
- Managed and led teams across EMEA and across segments of the business or closed business as an individual contributor
- Consistent track record of leading teams to exceed targets within a fast-paced and technical client acquisition driven business
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial, remote environment
- Growth mindset, leading by example & proactively bringing solutions to challenges you identify, backed by data
- Experience with Salesforce, prospecting tools, MEDDPICC, value based selling (Force Management)
- Be located in United Kingdom, Netherlands, or Germany
- Fluency in languages beyond English is a plus