Regional Marketing & Events Associate (Remote, PST/MST)
As our Regional Marketing and Event Associate, you will be a key player in supporting our events and regional marketing initiatives, contributing to the overall success of our marketing efforts. You’ll have an opportunity to work on a variety of projects and learn best practices from stakeholders across the organization. Because you will work across multiple functions and projects in a fast-paced environment, an excellent eye for detail and ability to quickly master new concepts is essential. A positive attitude and willingness to take initiative are also critical to your success in this role. This position will provide a clear path to advance your career as a regional marketer at Grafana, making it an excellent opportunity for career development.
- Event coordination:
- Collaborate with the Events Manager to plan and execute virtual and in-person events, including webinars, trade shows, and conferences
- Manage event logistics, including venue sourcing, vendor coordination, booth setup, and on-site support when necessary.
- Regional marketing support
- Manage and execute account-based marketing initiatives, including virtual programs and in-person events, ensuring data and project timelines are kept up to date
- Support account programs and conferences onsite if needed; create and localize marketing materials for specific regions
- Data analysis:
- Use marketing analytics tools to gather data and generate reports on campaign performance.
- Track event metrics and provide post-event analysis to evaluate success and areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, preferably in event coordination or regional marketing
- Willingness to travel (~40%) globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Splash, Eventbrite, Salesforce, Marketo a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new marketing trends and technologies
- Located in PST or MST
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A positive attitude, even in high-pressure situations
- Extreme attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve, ability to master new concepts quickly
- Willingness to take ownership, ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $72,000 - $87,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.