Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo and Cat Person, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
Harry’s is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays and lunch on Thursdays, and fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, and drinks everyday. Can’t forget the free products and the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About the team
The Harry’s Personal Care Supply Chain team consists of capabilities focused on accurate planning of customer and consumer supply and demand, sourcing and landing high quality products to support those customers, and the timely and accurate delivery of orders to our customers - all at the right cost. We support people in the US, Canada and Europe through Retail and Direct-to-Consumer channels. We work cross-functionally across the Harry’s, Inc organization to ensure we support the growth of the company.
About the Role
We are looking for a high-performing individual to lead our inventory management function. As an Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for managing and reviewing all inventory transactions at our distribution centers. You will work closely with accounting, sourcing, and our supply chain teams to make sure we are accurately reflecting all transactions processed by our DCs. Think of yourself as driving Harry’s inventory control toward best-in-class excellence. This role will exercise all of your skill sets; operations, data management, inventory acumen, soft skills, project management, risk assessment, etc!
What you will accomplish:
- Own process & accuracy on cycle counts, physical inventory and audits
- Monitor and review goods issue & receipts across all North America DC’s, ensuring that all inbound supply chain processes and customer requirements are being adhered to by EDI interfaces or manually where necessary
- Recommend and implement operational processes that optimize and ensure accurate records of inventory activities and status, while driving continuous improvement of inventory management across our network
- Design and generate consistent and accurate reporting to track inventory accuracy and variances ● Partner with IT and Accounting to implement changes to system controls and processes to improve data integrity and accuracy of 3PLs and suppliers as the business continues to scale ● Use inventory data to identify customer-impacting issues at our warehouse, and support the operations teams as they resolve the root cause.
- Build required documentation and SOPs in support of compliance requirements ● Capture and analyze inventory variances, working with cross functional teams and external partners to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner facilitating monthly accounting close
This should describe you
- 5+ years of experience working in operations, supply chain, and inventory management ● Excellent customer focus (internal / external), with ability to connect inventory management to our wider company strategy and goals.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams (Supply Chain, Finance and Accounting, IT, etc.) including external partners (3PLs and suppliers) as needed
- You can hold people accountable without direct reporting lines, and are comfortable delivering feedback across the organization.
- ERP and EDI knowledge is a must, S4 experience is ideal
- You are data-driven and love diving deep into details
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines ● Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing business needs
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Senior Manager, North American Distribution
- You’ll collaborate closely with members of the full Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance, and IT teams
Benefits and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harry’s
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Wellness and L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL and virtual events including happy hours, team building events, and parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits and our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $91,600-$125,950, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidate’s location, skill level and experience.