Senior Associate, Global Supply Planner
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo and Cat Person, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
Harry’s is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays and lunch on Thursdays, and fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, and drinks everyday. Can’t forget the free products and the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About the Team
The Global Supply - Soft Products team works with demand, sourcing, distribution and other cross-functional partners to develop production plans, optimize inventory, form strong relationships with 3rd Party Manufacturers, and ensure high customer fulfillment rates while limiting excess and obsolete material.
About the Role
The Senior Associate, Global Supply Planner, will use S&OP and other inputs to develop time-phased supply plans and inventory policy for the Harry’s Inc. Global Supply Chain. The objective will be to determine the optimal inventory levels to achieve target customer service levels with a continuous improvement mindset.
What you will accomplish:
- Optimize service and inventory levels by SKU at each location of the supply chain network (contract manufacturer, in transit, DC).
- Develop a clear set of KPIs and targets to monitor and improve production, service and inventory performance using ABC SKU categorization.
- Provide robust service reporting, root cause analysis and forward actions to achieve service goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to obtain high-quality demand, supply, logistics, distribution, finance and other inputs to create a robust assumption-based inventory plan.
- Track and reduce excess and obsolete inventory.
- Model scenarios and understand impacts of changes to demand, supply and network assumptions.
This should describe you:
- BA or equivalent preferably in a related area (supply chain, finance, engineering, economics)
- 1-3 years of experience in supply and inventory planning in a CPG environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to develop inventory models to support a complex supply network.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify complex scenarios into clear recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Head of Global Supply, Soft Products.
- Works closely with sourcing, demand planning, distribution/logistics, retail, and contract manufacturers.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harry’s
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Wellness and L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL and virtual events including happy hours, team building events, and parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits and our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $71,200-$89,000, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidate’s location, skill level and experience.