Senior Compensation Analyst
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 400,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
As Headway’s Sr. Compensation Analyst, you’ll play an integral role in defining the compensation philosophy for our 350+ Employees across the US as the first compensation team member. We’re looking for a gritty, relationship-obsessed team player to own compensation and equity benchmarking for current and future employees.
Reporting to our Head of Total Rewards, you’ll have direct exposure to all compensation and equity projects in this high-visibility role, though will primarily focus on offers in the initial window after joining the team. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone interested in developing their compensation and equity skills in a dynamic, high-growth and mission-driven environment.
- Own Compensation and Equity Benchmarking for existing roles and new hires
- Create process improvements for new hire benchmarking and collaboration with talent team
- Assist on recrafting our compensation philosophy
- Implement new compensation and equity programs
- Ensure pay transparency and pay parity are at the heart of all compensation practices
- Develop continuous improvement in compensation and equity processes
You’d be a great fit if:
- You have 5 years of experience working in the HR space with a minimum of 1-year of experience working specifically in compensation/equity
- You have a curiosity and drive to learn and go deep on compensation topics
- You analytically-minded and like to design people-focused processes and solutions
- You are resourceful and ready to help others whenever needed
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.