Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 11,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. This role will face an exciting opportunity to make a huge impact, driving the growth of organic traffic to site as Alma pursues mass market adoption. This position will report to the Senior Website Manager.
What you’ll do:
- You will develop and execute SEO technical, content, and backlinking best practices and strategies.
- You will define organic search and social growth strategy in collaboration with our Content Marketing, Demand Generation, and Consumer Growth Marketing teams.
- You will conduct keyword research and create content briefs that are optimized for SEO for our Content Marketing team.
- You will regularly evaluate the website, pinpointing any technical SEO problems and implementing necessary solutions.
- You will lead off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- You will gather data, generate reports, examine patterns, and evaluate performance against key performance indicators (KPIs). Your goal will be to enhance these indicators gradually over time.
- You will collaborate with social media and pay per click (PPC) programs to optimize campaigns.
Who you are:
- You have 2-4 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
- You have a solid understanding of both traditional and up-to-date SEO techniques.
- You have the necessary skills to effectively manage reporting, communicate performance metrics, track key KPIs, and provide optimization reports.
- You are an expert in SEMrush and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You have an analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and traditional)
- Free Alma platform access
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, etc
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- Free EAP access through LifeWorks
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Unlimited PTO
Salary Band: $105,000 - $135,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.