Senior Product Manager, Quality Enablement
Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 11,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
Senior Product Manager, Quality Enablement
Alma is seeking a mission-driven Senior Product Manager to join our Quality Enablement team. In this role, you will be setting the strategy and leading the product roadmap to empower mental health providers to deliver high-quality clinical care. The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with engineering and cross-department stakeholders to solve challenging problems and build highly-scalable solutions that translate into trusted and streamlined customer experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of how mental health providers use digital tools to deliver care, and own the vision for how our tools can support measuring, demonstrating, and improving clinical quality and client outcomes.
- Collaborate with providers, clinical operations, and payer strategy teams to identify new opportunities to support providers to deliver high-quality care.
- Drive execution of the product roadmap and set feature priorities through data-driven and customer-centric considerations that support our strategic goals.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and data analysts.
- Define, track, and analyze overall performance and financial, customer, and operational metrics.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with a strong desire to own a product strategy and roadmap.
- You are driven to deeply understand the needs of users and design innovative solutions to effectively meet those needs.
- You possess a clear and engaging communication style, with a track record of building positive relationships across a broad, diverse organization.
- You are adept at agile methodologies and taking an iterative approach to problem solving.
- You have a history of balancing quantitative data against intuition in decision making and successes.
- You value a culture of inclusion and empathy.
- You feel a passion for Alma's mission – and the opportunity to improve quality in mental health care.
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and traditional)
- Free Alma platform access
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, etc
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- Free EAP access through LifeWorks
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Flexible PTO
Salary Band: $145,000 - $170,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.