Sales Operations Manager
Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 20,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, First Round Capital, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022 and 2023.
Sales Operations Manager
Alma is seeking a mission-driven Sales Operations Manager to play a pivotal role on our Sales team. The Sales Operations Manager will build, maintain, and optimize the systems and processes to support growth. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Manager will be a strategic partner across the entire business, collaborating with the Marketing, Operations, and Finance teams.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and delegate across the Sales Operations team as well as be a hands-on individual contributor. Over time, you will be expected to manage a small team of junior to mid-level Sales Operations team members.
- Oversee the management and optimization of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM), other sales tools, and associated integrations.
- Work cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing, Success, Finance, and other teams to implement strategies to improve revenue generation.
- Lead projects from ideation to execution to improve the revenue processes.
- Implement tools and enable integrations that support revenue teams.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date data, providing the foundation for effective growth strategies.
- Collaborate with sales teams to refine and optimize sales strategies and processes.
- Continuously evaluate and refine processes to enhance efficiency.
- Own operational tasks to enable growth processes and support end users for sales tools matters.
Who you are:
- You have 4-6 years of experience in sales/revenue operations, business operations, consulting, or project management experience, and 1-2 years of people management experience.
- You have a proven success in implementing sales strategies that optimize revenue generation processes.
- You have expertise in revenue tools (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft preferred) that enable you to design and implement complex revenue processes, automations, and
- You are up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in revenue operations.
- You are highly organized with exceptional project management skills.
- You are highly efficient at operational process design, improvements, and execution.
- You are collaborative, detail-oriented, and proactive.
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA and HSA plans
401K plan (Roth and traditional)
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend
- Financial wellness benefits through Northstar
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- EAP access through Cigna
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 11 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Flexible PTO
On Target Commission: $20,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.