SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) Consultant
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
TruQua, an IBM Company is continuously thinking ahead when it comes to cutting-edge solutions for customers embarking on their financial and digital transformation journey. We recruit candidates who are Smart, Driven, Nice, and will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to help our customers innovate successfully, and with confidence in our world-class expertise.
What You’ll Do
The role will involve deployment of modern SAP xP&A offerings, requiring both functional and technical expertise to develop SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) solutions and best address our customers’ needs across all sectors of TruQua and IBM within North America.
In this role, the SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) Consultant will work directly with customers for hands-on delivery, as well as strategic insights on how to run programs/projects efficiently from blueprint to go-live. This position requires the ability to work and communicate as part of a high-performance consulting team in a fast-paced environment.
This individual will be responsible for leading small project teams, as well as serve as an individual contributor, ensuring the quality of team delivery, thought leadership, keeping the team members utilized, growing our practice, and deepening our relationships with key partners. This candidate will be highly knowledgeable with required SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) product capabilities, business processes, solution mechanics, and configuration requirements, as well as integration with other technologies. This individual will also counsel client executives and leaders on the benefits delivered by SAP as a strategic asset to their broader Finance Transformation journey.
Sales Support and Delivery
As trusted business advisor and lead, this individual will support sales – where needed – at key accounts by assisting with the scoping, solutioning, program planning and driving RFPs around SAP and Finance Transformation for TruQua. This will be required to support sales and go-to-market activities for SAP, which will include writing and shaping proposals and presenting at Orals.
The SAP Profitability and Performance Management Consultant will bring professional leadership experience in businesses where service, quality and customer responsiveness are tantamount to success. The candidate will draw from past hands-on experience to grow our practice and capabilities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong understanding of xP&A and Finance processes.
- Hands-on SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) skills, including data modelling, process setup, data governance and integration frameworks.
- Understanding of SAP S/4 Finance Universal Journal basic concepts such as Chart of Accounts, Cost Center hierarchies, cost elements, profit center hierarchies, company code setup, etc.
- Understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance Journal Entries interfaces
- Basic knowledge of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- Ability to lead teams and support offer / business development activities
- Excellent presentation skills. Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English. Strong & discerning listener.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Background on one of the following solutions: SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud Planning (SAC-P), SAP COPA, Margin Analysis, CO, Universal Allocations.
- Understanding of SAP HANA, SAP BW, HANA SQL.
- Knowledge of upcoming changes in SAP Analytics & Finance, as well as an eagerness to learn, prototype, and grow expertise in the latest relevant financial technologies.