Clinical Operations Coordinator
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for a Clinical Operations Coordinator to provide onboarding, management, and coordination support for our growing team of radiologists, cardiologists, optometrists, technologists, and sonographers. This individual will be responsible for ensuring our specialist teams are always well positioned to provide high quality clinical care to our customers and patients. This individual will be joining a well established, forward-thinking operations team that is focused on maximizing clinical quality, specialist productivity, and specialist experience across numerous clinical programs and specialties. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, proactive, and an excellent communicator who is excited to grow within the clinical operations space.
- Support clinical operations managers with development of monthly shift and vacation schedules, state-by-state licensure tasks, peer review, and medical specialty requirements for our clinician teams
- Maintain medical state licensure database, including renewals, for our specialist team
- Support onboarding new interpreting clinicians and technologists, including training programs, medical licensure applications, and IT setup
- Calculate and validate payroll and payment amounts for services performed by interpreting clinicians
- 4-year degree from accredited college or university
- Work experience in administrative or coordination role
- Strong working knowledge of documentation and administrative tools, e.g. MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, GSuite, etc.
- Detail oriented and confident in ability to own administrative tasks
- Strong organization and communication skills
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The base salary for the position is between $60,000 - $70,000, plus equity, commission and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.