Operations Support Associate (Flexible Weekday Shifts + Rotating Weekends)
Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and we are a remote-first company based in New York City.
We’re looking for an individual who will help power our Operations Center, performing mission critical work and interfacing directly with patients, physicians, and IT personnel. The Operations SupportAssociate is responsible for providing excellent customer service via telephone, email and chat communication, performing patient outreach and scheduling, as well as supporting incoming patient and customer inquiries. The team will cover operations during designated business hours, instilling confidence in patients and stakeholders who know that support is only a call away. Our ideal candidate is capable, resourceful, and able to diffuse any conflict over the phone.
- Main point of contact providing day-to-day support for Imagen’s clients
- Triage calls and chat messages from multiple facilities to support clinicians and customers with various application processes
- Monitor clinical systems to ensure the operation is achieving its targets
- Ensure that all calls, issues, and tasks are tracked in our systems and driven to resolution
- Respond in real-time to support issues, resolve basic issues and escalate as needed
- Develop application expertise as required to provide support to physicians, clinical staff, and support staff in the efficient use of Imagen applications and workflows
- Identify eligible patients for our programs using customer EMR (Electronic Medical Records) systems
- Reach out to patients and schedule patient appointments per program guidelines
- Input data into customer EMR (Electronic Medical Records) systems
- Associate’s degree or 3+ years of equivalent experience, preferably in a healthcare and/or a technology discipline
- 1-year medical office, hospital scheduling or 1-year medical clerical experience is preferred
- Recent healthcare experience with Electronic Medical records (EMR) system experience is preferred
- Ticketing experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills; capable of toggling between multiple programs simultaneously and providing basic support functions
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Shift(s) will be:
- Midday/afternoon shift on weekdays (specific days and times will be flexible) + rotating weekends
- Hours subject to flex based on vacation coverage
Imagen Technologies is a remote-first company and this job is conducted remotely. This is a position where you will need a reliable WiFi network, a quiet workspace with a desk and chair.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The hourly rate for the position is between $20-$25 / hour, plus overtime and benefits. Please note that the hourly range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.