Publisher Success Manager
At Insticator, we believe three things – the future of social media is distributed and not siloed in the walled gardens of today; publishers deserve a one-stop shop for maximizing ad revenue; and local brick-and-mortar businesses thrive with digital media automation.
That's why our suite of engagement, ad monetization, and SaaS and media products do just that. Beyond tangible ROI from working with us, the first-party data we collect puts publishers back in the driver's seat to better understand and index audience behavior and allows for extreme precision targeting for the brands we represent.
Insticator's engagement products are geared towards helping publishers establish a strong sense of social community within their ecosystems by enticing users to be more engaged with site content and amongst each other. OKO's ad monetization platform is the ultimate toolkit for publishers. And our newest sister company, Balihoo, supercharges digital media for franchise brands as the leader in multi-location marketing.
We collectively reach over 350 million consumers monthly across our network of premium publishers and advertisers, including Kohler, Pearle Vision, Ancestry, Major League Baseball, Evolve Media, RealClearPolitics, and many more.
Insticator is proud to be a 5x recipient of the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies, a 2x recipient of Deloitte's Fast 500, recognized on Crain's New York Fast 50 list, recognized by Digiday's Digiday Media Awards as a company working to modernize digital media, and awarded as one of AdWeek's Top 10 Fastest Growing Solution Providers globally.
The Insticator Values
- Sleeves Up: At Insticator, we provide you with the autonomy and creativity needed to own your role. We encourage iteration where necessary so that you can drive massive impact.
- 100% Viewability: Insticator is passionate about open feedback at all levels of the company. This allows us to fail fast, create in real-time, and build an open company culture.
- Be Definitely Great: We're defiant, and that's in our blood. Challenging the status quo is a central part of who we are. We're capable of much more than what others deem impossible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the health, retention, and LTV of partner relationships
- Organize and conduct regular calls with all partners to grow the business, optimize placements, update ads.txt and discover opportunities
- Act as the partner’s advocate internally providing constructive product feedback
- Act as the first line of defense by successfully troubleshooting client issues ranging from basic technical issues to using internal reporting to resolve issues
- Manage advertiser block requests for publishers
- Conduct QBRs with clients
- Ideate and implement processes to improve AM workflow
- Conduct regular cross-departmental trainings to better educate other Insticator teams on workflows to increase communication to improve our services
- Collaborate on internal documentation to ensure the company wiki is always current
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Ad Ops, Technical Account Management, and Content Ops teams
- 1+ years experience in digital publishing, SaaS business, or programmatic advertising serving as an account manager
- Deep knowledge of monetization in the publishing industry including programmatic, video, and app monetization.
- Excellent understanding of website performance metrics. Must be comfortable speaking about Core Web Vitals, SEO, Page Speed and more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be comfortable meeting with executives
- Must have a deep appreciation for data and be comfortable speaking about it with partners
- Comfortable using GAM, Google Search Console, Chrome Dev tools, Lighthouse, Tableau, Hubspot or a compatible CRM, JIRA, and Google suite
- Proven track record of client retention and scaling out client relationships
- Experience working in a remote environment and international team members and vendors is a plus
- High attention to detail, especially when multitasking
- Must be able to work primarily between the hours of 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM ET
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently and set and meet deadlines
- Collaborative mindset and great teamwork skills
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; great learning skills
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
- Able to search for possible solutions and apply them
- Creative confidence
- Proactive communicator
- A sense of humor and a love of online culture
- Thrives in a start-up culture
Full-time employment benefits
We offer a diverse package and the chance to grow financially with the company, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonuses and Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Sponsored H1B Visas and Green Cards