Publisher Sales Executive
At Insticator, we believe three things – the future of social media is distributed and not siloed in the walled gardens of today; publishers deserve a one-stop shop for maximizing ad revenue; and local brick-and-mortar businesses thrive with digital media automation.
That's why our suite of engagement, ad monetization, and SaaS and media products do just that. Beyond tangible ROI from working with us, the first-party data we collect puts publishers back in the driver's seat to better understand and index audience behavior and allows for extreme precision targeting for the brands we represent.
Insticator's engagement products are geared towards helping publishers establish a strong sense of social community within their ecosystems by enticing users to be more engaged with site content and amongst each other. OKO's ad monetization platform is the ultimate toolkit for publishers. And our newest sister company, Balihoo, supercharges digital media for franchise brands as the leader in multi-location marketing.
We collectively reach over 350 million consumers monthly across our network of premium publishers and advertisers, including Kohler, Pearle Vision, Trek, Ancestry, Investing Channel, Brit+Co, Evolve Media, and many more.
Insticator is proud to be a 5x recipient of the Inc 5,000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies, a 2x recipient of Deloitte's Fast 500, recognized on Crain's Fast 50 list, recognized by Digiday's Digiday Media Awards as a company working to modernize digital media, and awarded as one of AdWeek's Top 10 Fastest Growing Solution Providers globally.
The Insticator Values
- Sleeves Up: At Insticator, we provide you with the autonomy and creativity needed to own your role. We encourage iteration where necessary so that you can drive massive impact.
- 100% Viewability: Insticator is passionate about open feedback at all levels of the company. This allows us to fail fast, create in real-time, and build an open company culture.
- Be Definitely Great: We're defiant, and that's in our blood. Challenging the status quo is a central part of who we are. We're capable of much more than what others deem impossible.
- Initiating first-level contact with prospective leads through Account-based Sales.
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy in collaboration with sales ops and ad ops.
- Develop an efficient strategy to easily transition closed deals to AMs to onboard and manage the account.
- Leading discovery calls with prospects to understand their revenue and organization goals.
- Gather intel on their needs, pain points and bottlenecks.
- Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the organization.
- Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet company revenue goals.
- Objection handling for any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may have.
- Setting up demo calls with prospects to showcase our products and solutions.
- Generating & tracking a healthy sales pipeline, developing and communicating accurate revenue forecasts for internal planning.
- Logging all activities on the CRM and maintaining CRM adherence to ensure a clean repository of sales and marketing data.
- Keeping up to date with all product releases and sales collateral.
- Resolving Customer Queries while displaying deep industry knowledge.
- Building a knowledge base and Canned Responses for common queries.
- Helping users understand the tool/product better.
- 2+ years of sales experience to digital publishers, ad networks, and CTV channels
- An understanding of analytics, ad networks (AdSense, AdX and DFP)
- Preferred to have book of key contacts and decision-makers in the digital video publishing and CTV market
- Ability to design & set the process that are clear to other people
- Preferred prior experience on publisher focus sales/customer success roles.
- Efficient with MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Great attention to details, structured and analytical approach, critical and logical thinking
- Highly motivated self-starter that can own the process and work independently
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work primarily between the hours of 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM ET
- Must have a player/coach mentality, willing to both execute and lead
- Collaborative with strong teamwork skills
- Skilled at receiving and providing direct feedback
- Fail fast – entrepreneurial spirit, adaptable mindset, and strong work ethic
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
- You like to work hard, trust your judgment, and get stuff done!
Full-time employment benefits
We offer a diverse package and the chance to grow financially with the company, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonuses and Stock Options
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave