Technical Ad Operations
At Insticator, we believe three things – the future of social media is distributed and not siloed in the walled gardens of today; publishers deserve a one-stop shop for maximizing ad revenue; and local brick-and-mortar businesses thrive with digital media automation.
That's why our suite of engagement, ad monetization, and SaaS and media products do just that. Beyond tangible ROI from working with us, the first-party data we collect puts publishers back in the driver's seat to better understand and index audience behavior and allows for extreme precision targeting for the brands we represent.
Insticator's engagement products are geared towards helping publishers establish a strong sense of social community within their ecosystems by enticing users to be more engaged with site content and amongst each other. OKO's ad monetization platform is the ultimate toolkit for publishers. And our newest sister company, Balihoo, supercharges digital media for franchise brands as the leader in multi-location marketing.
We collectively reach over 350 million consumers monthly across our network of premium publishers and advertisers, including Kohler, Pearle Vision, Trek, Ancestry, Investing Channel, Brit+Co, Evolve Media, and many more.
Insticator is proud to be a 6x recipient of the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies, a 2x recipient of Deloitte's Fast 500, recognized on Crain's New York Fast 50 list, recognized by Digiday's Digiday Media Awards as a company working to modernize digital media, and awarded as one of AdWeek's Top 10 Fastest Growing Solution Providers globally.
The Insticator Values
- Sleeves Up: At Insticator, we provide you with the autonomy and creativity needed to own your role. We encourage iteration where necessary so that you can drive massive impact.
- 100% Viewability: Insticator is passionate about open feedback at all levels of the company. This allows us to fail fast, create in real-time, and build an open company culture.
- Be Definitely Great: We're defiant, and that's in our blood. Challenging the status quo is a central part of who we are. We're capable of much more than what others deem impossible.
About the Role
Insticator is looking for a new team member to join the Ad operations team where you will report directly to the Technical Account Management Team Lead.
Your role will include ensuring smooth roll-out of Insticator products, including ad serving. Dealing with ad hoc publisher queries and issues relating to performance. The end goal is to be a first line of support for internal teams and provide first class service to help the company move twice as fast.
Ideal candidate would be an open-minded person, focused on results with attention to details.
A bonus qualification if a candidate can briefly explain complex things and handle communication with various stakeholders. This role is 100% remote with working hours in the EST time zone.
This role is a full-time, contractor position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Streamline Technical Onboarding: Continuously enhance and maintain our technical onboarding processes for publishers to ensure a seamless experience for clients and internal teams (Strong knowledge of GAM/JS/HTML/CSS is a must)
- Effective Communication: Utilize both verbal and written communication skills to articulate product features, implementation schedules, and technical aspects to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Technical Feasibility Assessment: Assess the technical feasibility of sales and client requests, translating this feedback into actionable insights for our Product team.
- Problem Resolution: Responsively address ad hoc technical concerns and challenges, ensuring smooth implementation and successful product launches.
- Partner Issue Identification: Collaborate closely with the account management team to identify partner issues related to ad performance and work towards effective solutions.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work collaboratively across functions, particularly with the Account Management team, to drive upsell initiatives and deliver exceptional value to our clients.
- Minimum of 2 years of client-facing experience with a preference for a background in advertising technology, particularly in Google Ad Manager.
- Proficiency in using video platforms like Connatix, Ex.co, Aniview, or similar, with expertise in technical setup and ad operations, including a solid understanding of VAST integration.
- Basic understanding of Product/Project Management principles.
- Efficiency in using the Google Suite platform, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Gmail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with clients and internal teams.
- Experience in utilizing Chrome developer tools and Chrome publisher console for technical troubleshooting and optimization.
- Experience with tools like Kibana and Tableau will be considered an added advantage.
- Must be able to work primarily between the hours of 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM ET
- Must have a player/coach mentality, willing to both execute and lead
- Ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently and set and meet deadlines
- Skilled at receiving and providing direct feedback
- Collaborative mindset and great teamwork skills
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; great learning skills
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
- Able to search for possible solutions and apply them
- Creative confidence
- Proactive communicator
- A sense of humor and a love of online culture
- Thrives in a start-up culture
India Contractor benefits
We offer a diverse package and the chance to grow financially with the company, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off and Holidays